Generic Tadacip Online (Tadalafil) is anti-ED medication produced by a major pharmaceutical company. Its main usage is treating erectile dysfunction in men, yet it is also used for pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) and benign prostatic hyperplasia therapy. This medication can be classified as a PDE-5 inhibitor, which means it works by increasing the blood circulation to the penile area, therefore, allowing your body to respond to sexual stimulation in a natural way – with a strong erection.
There are many things to take into consideration before you start any kind of treatment. Even though Tadacip remains one of the safest anti-ED options on the market, you still need to get in touch with your MD and ask whether it is okay or not for you to begin this therapy. You must never take this medication if you:
- Are taking riociguat.
- Are under the age of 18.Happen to use any medication mentioned in the list down below.
- Have active gastric ulcers.
- Have bleeding disorders.
- Have blood diseases, including sickle cell disease and plasma cell myeloma.
- Have ever had issues with persistent/painful erections.
- Have ever had issues with your eyes.
- Have ever had issues with your hearing.
- Have ever suffered from hypertension or hypotension.
- Have issues with your penis, including Peyronie’s diseases, phimosis, and angulation.
- Have previous history of cardiovascular issues, including arrhythmia, angina and congestive heart failure.
- Have previous/underlying/current issues with your kidneys and/or liver.
This list of precautions is not complete. The suggested course of action is that you undergo a complete medical evaluation before you commit to this treatment.
There are many options available on the market, including 2.5-milligram tablets, 5-milligram tablets, 10-milligram tablets and 20-milligram tablets. You must never take more than 20 milligrams in the span of 36 hours.
The dose that you begin with depends heavily on a variety of factors, including your age, your wellbeing, and your PMH. There are also differences related to which kind of treatment you ultimately choose, but more on that later.
The usual beginner dose equals 10 milligrams. Based on your body’s response to the treatment, your MD can either up it to 20 milligrams or lower it to 5 or 2.5 milligrams. Never even try to alter the dosage without getting in touch with a qualified health specialist first.
How to Take
- There are two main ways of taking Tadacip. This medication can be either taken as needed or daily.
- The first method requires you to take this pill only if you plan on having sex. The data suggests that patients, on average, take this drug 25-30 minutes before the planned intimacy. You are required to take a mandatory 36-hour break every time you take Tadacip.
- The second method requires you to take this drug every single day. You must use one 5-milligram pill every 24 hours.
Tadacip is renowned for its safeness, so the list of possible unwanted response is relatively short. Taking this medication usually doesn’t result in any unwanted responses. All the possible unwanted responses tend to disappear completely during the course of the treatment. The two of the most prevalent secondary responses are:
- Headache (11%);
- Dyspepsia (7%).
Here’s the incomplete list of other secondary responses that you might possibly encounter while undergoing this treatment:
- Back pain;
- Nasal congestion;
- Eyelid swelling;
- Painful sensations in the eyes;
- Hyperemia of conjunctiva;
- Acid indigestion;
- Eyesight issues;
- Prolonged/painful erections.
The above list is not 100% exhaustive, so if you happen to encounter any of the aforementioned symptoms, you need to contact your healthcare specialist right away. If you notice anything out of the ordinary, you must definitely get in touch with your MD, as well.
Due to this medication usually being taken on-demand/as-needed, there are no harmful consequences you ever have to miss a dose. You can skip a dose whenever you feel like it. The suggested course of action is the following – wait until your next planned dose. You can also talk this over with your MD.
You should always be careful when undergoing any kind of treatment. For you to avoid an overdose, you must never take more than prescribed. There should be enough information on suitable dosing provided by your druggist, by your MD and by the leaflet that comes with this medication.
You must also never take this medication more frequently than suggested. In an event of an overdose, you are going to experience the more severe versions of the above-mentioned symptoms. Some other early warning signs of an overdose include dizziness, lightheadedness, extreme fatigue and fainting. If you ever suspect there’s been an overdose, you must immediately get in touch with your closest healthcare center or call 911. You will require urgent medical attention.
There are some medications that happen to interact with this one. These types of interactions can cause your medication’s beneficial effects to be severely hindered, slowed down or maybe rendered ineffective altogether. Medical interactions also severely increase your chances of suffering an unwanted reaction. You must always take the possible interactions into consideration before you begin any kind of treatment. Here’s the incomplete list of medications that can interact with this one:
- 1. ACE inhibitors, namely captopril, enalapril, lisinopril, ramipril, and trandolapril.
- 2. Alkyl nitrites (“poppers”), i.e. drugs containing amyl, butyl or isobutyl nitrite.
- 3. Alpha-adrenergic agonists, namely clonidine, and methyldopa.
- 4. Alpha-blockers, namely prazosin, indoramin, doxazosin, terazosin, alfuzosin, tamsulosin.
- 5. Antacids, namely aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, and simethicone.
- 6. Antibacterials, namely ketolide, azithromycin, erythromycin, clarithromycin, telithromycin, roxithromycin, and cethromycin.
- 7. Antifungal agents, namely ketoconazole, voriconazole, itraconazole, telithromycin, clarithromycin, saquinavir, nefazodone, erythromycin, diltiazem, fluconazole, verapamil, cimetidine, ranitidine, roxithromycin, fluvoxamine, among many others.
- 8. Beta blockers, namely propranolol, alprenolol, sotalol, atenolol, and metoprolol.
- 9. Ca 2+ blockers, namely amlodipine, diltiazem, felodipine, isradipine, nicardipine, nifedipine, nisoldipine, and verapamil.
- 10. Hepatitis C medicines, namely ribavirin, and telaprevir.
- 11. Nitrates, i.e. medications used for angina treatment.
- 12. Protease inhibitors used to treat AIDS, namely amprenavir, atazanavir, indinavir, lopinavir, nelfinavir, ritonavir, saquinavir, efavirenz, and nevirapine.
- 13. Sartans, namely telmisartan, irbesartan, valsartan, candesartan, and losartan.
- 14. Various anti-ED pills, namely Levitra.
- 15. Water pills, including hydrochlorothiazide, triamterene, furosemide, and spironolactone.
This list of possible pharmaceutical interactions is not complete. In order to ensure your own safety, you need to make a list of all the healthcare products you are currently taking (OTC meds, prescription pills, herbals) and hand it to your MD.
There are two types of food that can possibly interact with this drug. You should change your diet if you happen to frequently consume the below-mentioned products.
Grapefruits/grapefruit juice. There’s been enough data to suggest that grapefruit products can increase the amount of active ingredient in your body which, in turn, may possibly lead to an overdose. Even if that doesn’t happen, grapefruit and grapefruit products can and will slow down the effect of Tadacip. They also increase your chances of encountering an unwanted response. You are required to switch grapefruit to any other similar fruit because none of them cause interactions.
Fat-heavy foods. If you consume foods with more than 30% fat content, you are at risk. There’s a serious possibility of encountering side-effects and, ultimately, an overdose. Fatty foods slow down the drug, they slow down its breakdown process, they can disrupt the 36-hour cycle as well.
Please, be very careful. You must definitely talk to your MD about your diet before committing to this kind of treatment.
This is one of the safest medications as far as liquor interactions are concerned. You can safely drink in moderation while undergoing this treatment.
Nevertheless, you should be also mindful of the fact that there’s a slight chance of interaction. When you’re drinking and taking this medication, you are at a higher risk of a serious BP drop. Both this pill and alcohol, they are vasodilators – meaning that two things with similar enough properties can increase your chances of suffering a severe blood pressure drop, lightheadedness, nausea, and fainting.
Your risks increase significantly if you happen to drink excessively. You can damage your cardiovascular system, you can experience arrhythmia and crippling headaches. There are patients out there saying that they haven’t experienced any serious side-effects after drinking, yet the drug was rendered ineffective.
The main takeaway is this – you are strongly suggested to avoid any and all alcohol consumption. If you NEED to drink, make sure you drink in moderation.
How to Increase This Drug’s Effectiveness
This particular medication is highly regarded. It is one of the safest, most effective and reasonably-priced options on the market. However, there are still some things you can do in order to improve this drug’s efficiency. You can make the following lifestyle adjustments in order to cure your erectile dysfunction and never have issues maintaining/getting an erection ever again:
- Quitting smoking.
- Losing weight.
- Finding a healthy diet you can stick to.
- Finding a suitable workout regimen.
- Spending more time outdoors.
- Living a less sedentary lifestyle in general.
- Gradually removing stress and pressure from your life.
None of those changes are easy, but you have to find a way to make a few adjustments. It doesn’t have to be all at once, you can slowly but surely work your way up to the healthier lifestyle. This will definitely yield almost instantaneous results. The chances are, you are going to solve the root cause of your erection issues along the way.
I was on Viagra before my doctor suggested a switch to Tadacip. There were no positive results, by the way. That’s a given. So, I take one pill, usually a full hour before sex. Now, I gotta tell you, this drug has made the biggest difference in my sex life. For 3+ years I went on without any real sex, just foreplay and toys, won’t bore you with details. Anyway, with Tadacip, I’m rock-hard like my younger self, I can go for hours and hours to no end. You can’t even BEGIN to understand how much I’ve missed morning wood.
Not every drug needs an eloquent review, so I’ll try to detail my experience with Tadacip in 100 words (or less). I’m 40, diabetic for 20 years, high BP and cholesterol. Despite the fact that I’m working out constantly, my goddamn diabetes is now affecting my sexual health. My doctor suggested this little drug right here, I took the 10mg pill and all can say is IT WORKS. It’s a really good medication and there’s no point in denying that ED is one of the worst things a man can experience in his lifetime.
So, I turned 60. Now I’m officially retired and, believe it or not, my little friend down there had also decided to call it a career. Even though I still had interested in women and my wife in particular, there wasn’t a thing that I was able to do about it. That made me feel awful. My endocrinologist suggested Tadacip, I started taking it. Well, without beating around the bush, I’m telling you this – that medicine works. Plain and simple. No bullshit. It does what it’s supposed to do, and I couldn’t have been happier with the results.
I’m 64 (will you still need me, hahaha) and I have ED. I’ve been taking Tadacip and it has helped to turn back the clock for me. As it turns out, my body requires only 10mg of this awesome pill and I’m ready for action for approximately 24 hours straight. I can make love to my partner for 2 hours straight, even my PE got better for some inexplicable reason. There are some minor side-effects but who cares? I can power through a headache or two if that means I can enjoy intense/long love-making session. Ladies.